History of endometriosis. Not able to achieve orgasm, not self lubricating. Suggestions?

Hi I am a 18 year old female with a history of endometriosis . I have been sexually a give for 4 months. For the first mo th I could achieve orgasm through both vaginal sex and clitoral stimulation. In the last few months I now hardly feel anything. Occasionally I get I little burst of pleasure but then it s gone and its not and orgasam. Positions like doggy with deeper penetration feel better but they still do t get me there. I have also found I am not self lubricating as much either. Ease help its so frustrating because I know how great sex can be. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012