History of ectopic pregnancy. Taken Clomid. How can I increase chances of conception?

Hi, i had an ectopic pregnancy 2years ago due to cyst and fibroids . My zgyna adviced me not to take any contraceptive bt i took them like 4times only and stopped. Since then i have been trying to get pregnant bt in vain, i have tried clomid bt in vain, also my BF works out of the country and only comes once a month, he will be here from 1st.Feb.2013 to 7th.Feb.2013. My cycle is 28, my period starts today 23rd. 01.2013. Pls advice me, am so desparate. Is there a drug i can take to accelerate my chances?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013