History of ear infections. Having ear drum retraction, pain in the jaw, numbness in cheek, nasal stuffiness. Reason?

Hi, I have a history of ear infections in my left ear. The last year or longer my left ear dm has been retracted, i can try to pop it and it feels like it inflates. my right ear is the same way now. i also have pain below the ear by the jaw on both sides. i have numbness on my left cheek have some left eye discomfort. i chew about 5 bags of sunflower seeds weekly, cracking them on the left side of mouth a handful at a time. with all of this i have nasal stuffiness daily and a history of allergies. i have seen an ent several times about the ear pain. one last thing when i blow my cheeks up on the left side below my ear near my jaw it inflates and there is a crackling squishy sound with pain? thx
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013