History of ear cholestatoma. Now have discharge, pain, itching, bleeding. Should I seek medical advice?

Hi I have previously had a chlestatoma in my ear. This was 4 years ago and had operation to remove it. Ear was totally dry until the last month. Discharge , infection and pain all back. Had several antibiotics . ER was itchy during the night could feel al the discharge. Had alot of bright red fresh blood come from the ear during the night. Wasnt sure whether I should seek medical advice. Ear has had alittle blood ober last few weeks. Not sure if putting my finger in during the night caused the bleed
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013