History of duodenal ulcer. Taking Pantop and Mucaine. Have weakness and leg pain. Remedy?

my mum has been suffering from duodenal ulcer for 1.5 was revealed by endoscopy and she was taking pantop 40 mg for 8 weeks....symptomatically she was having no problem but for the last 3 weeks she experienced severe problems of ulcer(nausea,pain after taking food,fullness of stomach)this made her to avoid foods n gradually she became weak..she took pantop and mucaine gel...but no better result was obtained...i consulte one of my friend who is a doctor and he advised mother to take pylo kit for 7 days( tinidazole , clarithromycin , lansoprazole ).she took 3 doses n nw she s having generalised weakness and pain over both it because of the drug or disease..please suggest a remedy
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013