History of disc fusion in cervical spine. Pain in bicep, elbow. Stiffening hand

Hi - I have two problems which I m not sure are related - I have had disc fusion in my cerivical spine - 4 years ago - all ok. Recently had pain in my left bicep, near my elbow travelling up into my shoulder and neck which makes it difficult for me to drive. The second problem is that my hands stiffen up over night and in the morning I am unable to make a fist with them. the stiffness wears off over the day, but I do have some weakness in my hands, particularly my right one - making it difficult to use tin-openers, etc
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013