History of cystic acne. Small hole produces puss, foul smell. How to get rid of them?

I have a history of cystic acne. There is a small hole that produces a small amount a puss and it has a foul smell. Very small amount though. I have a few of these on my body but the one on my chest is the only one that smells. One on my collar bone, a few on my groin area right below the belt line but above the penis. All are near scarring left by the cystic acne. Any idea of why only one smells and how to get rid of them? They are more of a Nuisance than anything.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013