History of coronary heart disease, stents, had irregular heart beats during flu. Worrisome?

Hi, yes thank you. My husband had 2 stents inserted in 2009, he has history of coronary artery disease . He is on statins and metropolol and aspirin daily. 4 days ago he contracted the flu , his heart has been beating irregularly for about 24 hours, we think bradycardia , his pulse rate is 72 at the moment. Should I be concerned enuff to take to the hospital tonight, he doesnt seem too worried, but I am. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012