History of compression fractures. MRI shows scoliosis in lumbar. Have muscle spasms, back pain. Need help

37 yo male h/o L-5,L-4 compression fractures 10 plus years ago. Current MRI shows Scoliosis in lumbar to the left and thoracic scoliosis to the right ( involving 5 vert.+dics). multiple disc bulging (8 total), stenosis in three seperate areas of Land T regions.(2 Mild) . also facet hypertrophic arthropathy . increased signal at T-1 presumed to be cause of peripheral neuropathy .(severe Pain). broad degenerative disc changes observed from previous mri (2 years Before). trocharcentric bursitis , alleged Osseous hemangioma at L-4 ( no further test to verify benign), moderate to severe muscle spasms, constant pain in back left lower area, hip left side and left leg and left foot no feeling no pain response severe neuropthy , pain from all the areas is so consuming that cannot sleep eat, function at all with any normalcy,basically have to go as long as i have to so that i become completely exhausted so i can get at least few hours rest. sexual function probs, as well as libido, urinary incont. that seems to be somewhat positional. fecal leakage, currently taking Gabap, 2X300mg qid. and current doctor will not prescribe anything besides tramadol 1X50mg every four hours states that he cant prescribe anything different due to the policy and protocol of the hospital system he is part of, also should be noted that recently had ESI in the plural space of the L-4 facet is what was stated on report , however after the numbing agent wore off few hours later severe pain and neuropathy pain was greatly increased as well as muscle pain and what i am sure is bone pain. for the biggestr part of my life i was in MMA and a deputy sheriff and bouncer and security with occasiional construction and heavy equipment operator, and was very active now i can barely get out of bed and its even harder to stay out of bed. it has taken my quality of life away and despite how much i fight it and try exercising it gets worse and my ortho doc gave me a mckenzie book and was his only suggestion . I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS than a book i am willing to do anythiing to get relief and my life back and to make this tolerable or better to an extent. the scoliosis is dexto and Levo and from the two year ago mri seems moderately worse with some degree of rotation or twisting... thank you david L
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013