History of complete placenta praevia, have kell antibodies, severe cholestasis. Suggest?

Hi, I have a history of complete placenta praevia with last baby, delivery at 32wks, 13 yrs ago to live and thankfully healthy daughter. I am now 31 +6 weeks, have PP again (already been admitted with bleeds), Kell antibodies (normal levels - titre 4) and have been experiencing preterm labour signs. Fetal fibronectin test was negative last week. i also have severe cholestasis . The latter was diagnosed at 27 weeks with bile acids of 164umol/l. These levels have ranged between 50 - 114 since diagnosis. I am on 300mg Ursodeoycholic Acid (I m 56kg currently) and wondered what levels my bile acids should ideally be kept at with this medication?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013