History of chronic lower back pain. Have degenerative disc disease. Do not want surgery. Long term solution?

I have had chronic lower bacl pain since an injury in 1995. It was found that I have degenerative disc disease at L3/L4, L4/L5 and L5/S1 with herniation at L5/S1. I have tried faucet injections , Medial branch block and Radio frequency abliveation and still have real bad back pain and I been on Hydrocodone 5/325, 7.5/325 and 10/325 as well as tramadol and antiflam meds. I have tried numerous PT session as well and even been given meds like methocarbamol and a few others for muscle spasms which I dont have. Is there a long term solution for me, becuase I do not want anymore injections and do not want surgery
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012