History of chocolate cyst operation. Have endometriosis. Prescribed Novalon and Danogen. Can I take shatavari?

i am a 38 years old female. had operated for chocolate cysts in 2006 and tests showed endometriosis .suffering since then from heavy priods and pain.started novalon for about 1year to get relief and again restartted for another 1 year. then another doctoe gave danogen-200mg and took it for 6 months.ihave now adenomyosis and can i start now with shatavari tablets for my disease of endometriosis and adenomyoma
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013