History of chest pain. Increased heartbeat, dizziness, tiredness. Due to anxiety?

Hi, I have been having chest pains for the last year and was taken to A&E a few times in an ambulance as i was out of breath and in alot of pain. I have been told this is anxiety and i suffer from bad panic attacks and am pretty much housebound. I am very overweight and am a recovering alcoholic. My heart pounds most nights and wakes me up and keeps me awake! I feel constantly dizzy and tired and not in touch with my surroundings. Could this all really just be anxiety as i am worried there is something wrong with my heart even though i have had an EKG ......could they have missed something?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012