History of cervical cancer, had spotting followed by blood clots. Recurrence?

Dear doctor today I have noticed some spotting at first it was red and there were little blood clots now its a light brownish red,my biggest concern is cervical cancer cuz I have had it twice in my life and I had 2 incidents where there was heavy bleeding which was around the time I first started on the depo shot when I was 17 years old and then again 2 years ago I am now 24 years old and I have been on the shot for 7 years and I have never had this problem except for the times I just mentioned to you here and I had cervical cancer close to around those times and some time after those incidents. I don t know what to do please help me thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013