History of cervical cancer. Red marks on legs, hot to the touch, painful when pressed. Any ideas?

I am a 25 year old female, height is 5 1, 210 pounds, the only medicalk history I have ever had was cervical cancer when I was 18, which I had an operation to cure me of the dysplasia cells. About a year ago I learned that the exact same thing has came back, I havent taken care of that yet. Blood pressure is normal most of the time, have had a few high readings in the past two years, not taking any medications . I recently have had red, blotchy marks appear on my legs, they are hot to touch and if pressed on hard they are painful, any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012