History of cardiac arrest. Pain in limbs, dry eyes, restlessness. How to get relief?

Dear doctor, My problem is rather related to everyday problems. My father had had an heart attack and its been 4-5 years since the cardiac arrest . I am only 17, and seriously concerned since he told me of the problems that he has to face like pain in the arms and feet all the time, dry eyes and breathlessness. I really wish to help him, please guide me what i should be doing in order to make his routine comfortable and not risky. He is afraid of going out for an exercise but he makes sure he walks for at least half an hour everyday. He has alot of stress because his new job. His diet is also balanced and up to the mark but i really want to know how i can make this oxygen problem go away. I searched whole of the internet but couldn t find a single solution as to how to make him energetic and less drowsy during routine work. He also does not complain of restless sleep now. Thanks alot! Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013