History of car accident. Shiver in chest and arms when lowering neck. Heaviness in neck

Hi, I am a thirty seven year old male that was struck by a car back in August. I incurred a head trauma and trauma to my neck . Currently, I have a shiver that goes into my chest and down my arms when i lower my neck to the ground. I am just a little worried about it. Also, my neck gets quite heavy from holding it up i suppose. In return, I kind of rest it by lowering it towards the ground which causes the vibration/shiver that i was referring to. Regards, Joseph Van Buren
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012