History of car accident. Pain in back, neck, shoulder. Bloated stomach, difficulty breathing

hi, i had a car accident b4 9 months with no external injury, bt with internal mild injuries. Even aftr thz much time i cant do my normal works. I am unable 2 lift even 1 or 2 kgs with my right hand n i hv pains in back neck, internal throat, nose, forehead , n gums of upper jaw front teeth n right shoulder . Nowadays my appetite n my digestion r very poor. Often has bloated stomach with severe difficult in breathing. N at times getting pain in top of head. Initially 25 days post accident i cdnt taste anything. Now itz somehow better, bt not fully cured. N often feel a pulling pain in th right side of th stomach, under ribcage which combines with swelling. Please let me know wht z going on inside myself im literally scared.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013