History of cancer, painful liver cyst. Something more serious?

I am a 60 yr old woman and recent diagnosis of enlarged mediastinal and ap window nodes. I have a 2cm cyst in right lobe of liver that is very painfull. 20 years ago I had a melanoma tumor on abdomen over liver area that was stage 2. It was big and required an 8 inch wide incision. The ct says the lesion of liver is a cyst, but I am concerned about the pain. I see a cardiac-thorasic surgeon in 2 weeks for the lymph node removal. Can the liver cyst be something more serious? I also had a melonoma on my forehead, cervical cancer and squamas cell carcinoma of vagina and vulva. With so much cancer history, I am very worried because of the pain and enlarged nodes.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012