History of broken thigh bone. Weakness in leg, difficulty getting erection. Due to operation?

Hi, I had met with an accident 2 years back and my thigh bone was broken. Because of wrong or negligent treatment by the doctors I had to undergo surgery 3 times. Its been 6 months after my last operation and finally i can see the femur bone joining. My left leg is also weak. Recently I met with a girl and we decided to have sex. However I found that my erection is not proper and so faced problem during intercourse. Is it that because of these operations that I had to undergo is the reason for this condition of mine. Kindly suggest how can i have prolonged erection during sex for better climax. it was very embarrassing for me.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012