History of breast cancer. Vaginal pain, tenderness. What could it be?

I am a woman 73 years old. 2008 had breast cancer which I survived until today. I stopped taking Arimidex in June this year. So far so goog......only for couple of days I had a pain in the crease between the vagina and the side inside leg close to the vagina. The pain is gone but is now like a hot disconfort in the crease, like hot area, I cannot describe, not in the vagina but side where the leg is united with the extreme out part of the vagina. What could be, I do not see anything growing just tenderness.....Hope I specified in a way which you will understand.....thanks if you reply
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013