History of blood clots, leg pain, tingling, DVT done, on warfarin, diagnosed enlarged spleen and upper GI issue. Any advice?

Hi there. I have a history of blood clots and a disorder of factor five leiden. I am having pains in my left leg which is the leg I had a major DVT in before. I am currently on warfarin because I have had 2 major DVTs. Also, my family physician says I have an enlarged spleen and an upper GI issue, but she says I can't get in for an upper GI test for at least l5 months. My left hand is tingling and when I stand up from sitting or bending down I just about pass out. I am concerned that all of these issues are related. Any advice for me?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013