History of bladder infections. Any medication to kill the infection?

I get bladder infections ALL THE TIME, I have been treated for over 10 at least in the last year if not more. I pee after sex ALWAYS, wipe front to back, never hold my pee, I take cranberry pills every day and i drink a lot of water. Please tell me what is wrong. Im 18 and I live with my boyfriend so my family all thinks its just because I have sex all the time, which i don t any more. Its really frustrating and expensive. Please help. Is there any medication I can take (even if its for the rest of my life) that will just kill any infection that starts.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012