History of bilateral subdural hemorrhages, MRI showed micro-vascular disease in cerebral hemisphere. What does that mean?

Thank you recently I had a MRI scan of the brain this was a review as I had bilateral subdural haemorrahges in 1999 I was lucky that I pulled through with only some minor effects but have had continual post traumatic headaches . however it was reported to me by a neurologist that I have microvacular disease in the cerebral hemispheres what does this mean your comments wuld be appreciated thank you
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012