History of being on phen phen diet. Severe weightgain, difficulty losing weight, working on 3rd shift. Possible availability of pills?

Hi, I was on the phen-phen diet when it first came out. It was awesome! to bad some assholes that only look for lawsuits and abusers really spoiled this good combination. It was totally awesome to sit at a table and be able to refuse to eat cause you really didnt want to eat. I have balloned up to 285lbs for my height of 6 . I cant lose wieght. Im a police officer who has worked on 3rd shift for 10 years. Is there any way I can get these pills anywhere, say like canada?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013