History of asthma, cervical cancer, scoliosis. Problem with balance, having dizziness and chest pain

25 yo female, 5'5, 205lb. No major excercise reg, but I do working the healthcare field walking on my feet all day. Health history of asthma, cervical cancer and scoliosis. For the past month I have been have\ing problems with balance, sometimes resulting in a fall. But now I am having episodes of SOB, dizzyness, and chestpain, sometimes I feel I am going to have syncope. My normal resting heart rate is between 80-100, I have been able to check my heart rate during the episodes and it is in the low 60's by the time I am coming out of the episode and able to check it. These episodes happen at anytime, sitting down, mid walk. I know that it is not an ortho static problem because it never happens when I change position from laying to sitting or standing.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013