History of arm injury. Pain in severe weather, taking Ibuprofen. What to do?

I was in a car accident 10 years ago and had 2 plates and14 screws put in my right forearm. From time to time, my arm aches when there is severe weather approaching. Last week, it started to ache. Within 2 days, the pain was so severe that I cannot even pick up my car keys or IPad with my right arm. Ibprophian (800 mg) will help for a short time but I have sharp stabbing pain in my forearm and radiating pain to my shoulder.

What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013