History of arm dislocation. Sensation in shoulder and fingers. What is wrong?

i had a dislocation on left arm about 12 years ago, and since i carried the plaster of paris for three months, i felt no pain since then. Just last month, i began to feel some sensations that radiated from my left shoulder down to my fingers. it is always momentary and comes up like twice in 15 minutes. it initially started like a sensation but is now bringing some kinds of pain that anytime it happens, i just cannot but let that hand-that part-of the body rest. please what is wrong with me??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013