History of appendectomy and abdominal scar. Have abdominal pain, UTI, headache, high blood pressure

I had open appendectomy 22 years ago and a long scar on the right lower abdomen. I have been feeling pain from this since. I have had series of urinary tract infection , ultrasounds, both transvaginal and pelvic . The pain can be very discomforting at times. A week ago I had a severe pain after a dance exercise, the pain was so severe that I could not walk, stand, sit or turn in bed. I went to the emergency they had a ct scan and blood work everything was normal and I was given vicodin and muscle relaxers. I still feel the pain constantly I cannot stand straight,the pain is not going away. I have been having headaches consistently with the pain, my blood pressure is high. I went see a GI doctor and he suggested a colonoscopy which will be done nextweek. I cannot bear this pain any longer this month I have not seen my period, I noticed a change in my bowel movement . Also I am feeling a foul smell in my breadth. I am 47 years old this really affecting my work, i read articles about stump, ingunial hernia and would like to go back to my doctor and discuss all these, do you have any treatment regimen for me to discuss with my GI Doc. I want to get back to my normal.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013