History of aortic valve replacement. Taking repace-h for BP. Difficult to breath, fever, fatigue. Is the problem caused due to repace-h?

Hello, Dr. I m Deependra KC from Nepal. My question is I m a Aortic Valve Replaced person, before seven years and having warfarin 5 od in 6 pm. And i m also taking medicine for high blood pressure from before 3 and half years. Now I m taking Atenolol 50, and Repace-h (just since 4 months before). And my problem is now when I was started Repace-h then I m feeling difficulties in breath and fever, fatigue and weakness also. Just one 45 days before I was suffer from fever then I went to the heart hospital in emergency ward and after check up and other pathological test there were not any problem. So the doctor discharged me from hospital with only Codomol medicine for 3 days and continued old medicine. After that fever was just gone and difficulties in chest and breathing and fatigue, weakness is not gone. And in between 8 - 10 days fever is continue for 1 - 2 days and had paracetamol tablets, again and again problem repeted the same problem and not gone completely. Than I went to the general hospital in Medical OPD then After seeing all report and check ups Dr. gave me Levofloxacin 500mg one dose for five days and for cough Brica BM and CTZ tablets for 5 days. And after 4 days all problem is completely gone. BUT After 7 days of means before 3 days I m suffering from same problem so can u suggest me what s the cause of those problem (difficult breathing, feeling fever, Fatigue and Weakness). And my suspicion is those problem is caused by Repace-H. Because after having Repace-H the problem was seen. About Repace-H, before 7 months I was taking Atenolol 25 for high BP. And after 7 month the BP was raised automatically and Doctor gave me Atenolol 50 and After 3 months it also not works and BP also rising in same level and after that they gave me Repace-H and Atenolol 50. Then the pressure is controlled now but suffering from the above mentioned problem. So I hope you will provide me right suggestion and show me the right direction about the further treatment. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012