History of anxiety attacks. Now anxiety problems and gastric problems. Controlling diet. Want guidance

Hello sir, I am 23 years old. Since last year, I had 2 anxiety attacks . Last year, in the month of march-April, I faced too much of anxiety,my body temperature was high for almost a month, had frequent urination ,increased heartbeat and acute pain in the head and the middle of my head used to have high temperature. After that things got normal. But this year again I am facing mild anxiety problems(though not severe as last year). I have gastric problems too though now I control my diet and it has reduced to some extent. Please guide me.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012