History of angioplasty. Taking ecosprin, prolomet, ecosprin. Can take together? Can do biceps building?

I had angioplasty 3 years back. I am taking everyday one capsule Ecosprin gold 20, one tab Prolomet 25 mg and one tab Ecosprin 75. The doctor has also asked me to take Telma 20 mg.. Can I take all these medicines together in the morning after breakfast? Can I do some biceps building exercises. I am also a borderline sugar case. Last blood test revealed fasting 136 mg/dl and PP 192. What precautions should I take.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013