History of afib aflutter, lyme disease and GERD. Developed sinus congestion and cough. Any ideas?

Hello Dr. ive seen neuro s, ENT ,cardio, ep docs, gi and allergy specialist. all say they test come back inconclusive I am a 32 year old male 5 10 185 lbs i ve had a history of afib aflutter( ablation 3 years ago), lyme disease (stopped taking antibiotics app 2.5 months ago), and GERD for the past few months, I have been experiencing a pulsating sensation in my back in the kidney area. if im sitting with my legs crossed my torso will actually rock. in certain positions, the pulsation will travel to my legs and feet. my feet are also extremely cold all of the time. i have also been experiencing a constant urge to make a bowel movment with about 50% sucess rate. stool is normally loose(loose stool has been occuring for app 6 months) i also have developed a cough which is non productive and i have sinus congestion which is clear as well. i have lost 7 pounds in the past week and now my feet are constanly sweating. ive had a gi ct scan and a sonogram of my kidneys. all which is normal. the only thing this is abnormal is my creatine level which is mild at 1.3 . in the past excersise was the only thing that helped. the less active i am the worse the symptoms are. any idea of a direction i should go? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012