History of acne. Taken Deriva and Retino A. Is it affected by masturbation?

Hey I ve been sufferening with acne for past 4 or 5 years. Earlier they were quite horrible but slowly they ve become better thanks to my knowledge about it, a bit. Still I suffer from it. My skin usually gets better during winter (almost great). Since last month its again becoming worse and worse. 2 years ago I was on retino A and it worked for while but later it stopped working. Then I was on Deriva CMS it also helped but later it was the same. I haven t been using anything expect for good habits like not touching my face and using Fash facewash etc. Right now these habits aren t working. What should I do? Does Masturbating affect it? I heard eating eggs can be bad as well. Last week I ate 2 eggs and I got a pimple on the nose (I felt it coming that same day)(first in that region in like an year or 2). Will Microdox DT help?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013