History of abortion due to improper growth, had ectopic on IUI, tests showed patency of both ovaries. Can I try IUI again?

Hello Doctor!! I am 38 years of age,got married 3 years back.I conceived soon after my marriage but because of improper growth it automatically got aborted in the 4th month.After almost a year i went for IUI , post which i was diagnosed with Ectopic on the Left ovary(Jan 2012),with medicines doctors cured it.Few tests proves the patency of both the ovaries.Can i again go in for IUI?? Does IUI leads to ecotopic pregnancy? Post IUI doctor has asked me to be on Gestin throughout pregnency is it safe?I am also suppose to take duphaston ,earlier this medicine has lead to acute gastritis ,is it necessary to take ? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer