History of abortion due to fibroid growth. Trying to conceive. Prescribed Siphene tablets. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 30 yrs old lady. I am married before 2yrs and got conceived in after one month of marriage.Becoz of fibroid growth i want to abort my first child.And i made operation and remove the fibroid.Now past 6 months we are again trying for baby.But i could not make it. Everything is normal.but my husbands counting was 11% only.but we consult the doctor and she advice to take Siphene tablet from 3 day.for my husband she advice a tabelt.and my treatment is running second months.Is there any chances for me to get pregnant this month.after taking tabelt my husbands activity is better then kindly give me a positive answer.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013