History of abortion and abnormal bleeding. Am I at risk of placental adhesion to uterine wall?

im 24yrs old and im pregnant,EDD is on 29/04/2013,this my third pregnancy,i had one abortion and a live birth,during abortion i had undergone 2 DNC,after delivery i had 3 DNC,i delivered my first baby in 2010,i had abnormal bleeding for more than 1mnth after both abortion and delivery,the reason gynacologist gave for DNC and abnnormal bleeding was that ,my placenta was adhered to the uterine wall strongly and its unable to remove easily. For my present pregnancy the gynacologist says that i hav a risk of having strong placental adhersion to the uterine wall and there wil be abnormal bleeding following the placental removel and as a result i shld undergo hysterectomy . i hav an anterior upper right segment placenta of grade two. am i at risk? is there any solutions?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013