History of abortion. Now positive for HCG. Done ultrasound. Any chance for miscarriage?

Hello Doctor, I am 27yrs and I had 3 abortion in the last year. I had missed my menstrual cycle on 6-Dec-12. We had been to a local Gynac and was tested positive for HCG . She suggested me a U/S the results say 1. Gestation sac measuring 7.3mm of less than 5 weeks seen. 2. No evidence of retrochronic bleed/clot. 3. Mild Free fluid noted in POD -?PID. Will the 3rd impression have any affect on the pregnancy. Will there be any chances for miscarriage.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012