History of abortion. Had unprotected sex. Now stomach pain, nausea, white and thick discharge. Pregnant?

I had an abortion 5 weeks ago. Me and my partner refrained from sexual intercourse for 3 weeks after the abortion. We then had sex and he pulled out but we didnt use a condom, however he did not ejaculate inside of me. That was 2 weeks ago and I have woken up this morning with stomach pains, feeling nauseous and white thick discharge . After the abortion I was given a pack of pills to take (anti contraceptive ) and I stopped taking them halfway into the pack and started to bleed very heavily, I had my checkup with the abortion clinic and was told that this was my period that I was having. Do you think there is a chance I am pregnant (Even though I highly doubt it) or could it be my period coming? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012