History of UTI. Urine test shows protein and RBC. Taking homeopathic treatment. Foamy urine. Cure?

I have suffered from UTI several times starting 1988. Anti-biotics did not work well and I switched to homoeopathy which relieved me. In November 2009, I suffered from a lower abdomen infection and had Albumin (++) and RBC (20-22 HPF) (Pus Cell 5-6 HPF Epithelial Cellss 3-4 HPF Microorganisms A FEW, No Yeast/No Casts/No Crystals) in my urine with fever 102 degrees going down to 101.4 degrees after taking a Calpol. Never going to normal. Homoeopathic dose of Nux Vomica 1M - 3 doses cured the fever and the infection. Sonography and CT Scan revealed many cysts on the kidney but both kidney and prostrate normal. Since then my urine tests have regularly shown RBC 2-3 to 4-5 HPF and Protien either NIL or TRACE.
My recent urine test threw a surprise with the RBC count as 10-12 Epithelial Cells 1-2 and Pus Cells 1-2 HPF Protein was TRACE. This despite my being on strict diet and regular homoeopathic treatment.
My urine these days can be foamy many times.
Could you please explain my problem and provide a cure.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013