History of TB, headache, vomiting. Nerve problem in eye, unable to see. Is treatment possible?

This is case of My elder brother Rakesh Sachdeva, Age, 28. Around 8 year back he suffered from headache and vomiting . Vomiting has been controlled by local hospital however for headache case has been referred to other Big hospital where my brother admitted to emergency and declared that he is suffering from TB ( Tuberculosis ). after spending 7-8 days in emergency my brother opened eyes and found dark. Since that day to till date my brother unable to see. we have been informed that there is no problem in eyes and eye sight is also well the only problem in the nerve from where light comes to eyes. I hope you got our problem, now my question is that whether treatment of my brother is possible.???
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012