History of TB, having pain in left side of stomach since that radiates to back. Advice ?

pliz doctor i hav aready writen one mail being YYYY@YYYY and i am un able to pay cause i hav no money pliz assist I have visited many hospitals and am still strugling not knowing what to do,i was once a t.b victim which was discovered through X-ray but not speuctum, after that i have been having a pain in the left side of the stomach that radiates to my back ,not going to the toilet for more than 4 days and am eating i have taken a lot of medicines and am still unwell am filling tied and a lot of cold .,also when i eat food usually comes back in my mouth after sometimes like animals i have no money to sick medication but am unwell please doctor assist me.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012