History of TB. USG shows impaired kidney function. High creatinine level. Transplant required?

My daughter is 11 year old. Her weight is 27 Kg. She was detected with Tuberclosis when she was 1 year old. She was given medicine for 9 month for the same. She use to still have the temprature nearing 100 . Then an ultrasound was done where she was detected with impaired Kidney function. So many tests were conducted but reason for her impaired Kidney function could not be detected.The critenin at that time was around 1. It remained at the level of 1.2 for a 4-5 years. Slowly it started growing . At the age of 9 it increased to 2.2 and within 1 year time it rose to 2.9. Now her Critenin level is 4.30. Kindly guide me if she can continue by these kidneys or she would have to go for transplant.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013