History of RT joint injury. Taken prednisone. How can it be treated?

What are my options for healing a RT si joint injury of 10 years duration stemming from a car accident when I was hit from behind when my right foot was on the brake. Then one leg was shorter and I had and have si pain and now low back and neck problems from the hypermobile rt si joint and the leg length discrepancy. I have had treatments from chiros, orthos, do s, physical therapists with no permanent healing. I can not walk , sit, or stand for more then brief periods. I can t run or exercise like I did before the injury. I am worried about further health and spinal issues if I cant correct this misalignment and hyper mobility of the si. Also, I was treated with predinisone for ten years for another problem and they say now that weakened my ligaments adding the the ligament laxity /injury with the si joint.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013