History of OSMF operation. Now pain, cannot open mouth wide. Gargling with Borax Q. Should I take Lycopodium?

Respected Sir, I ve undergone operation 1year back for osmf.Iwas ok but now i m feeling pain,short opening of mouth and also taking of spice food.I m starting gargling of borax Q.what medicines should i take.I m doing physiotherapy ,though improving but it was very painfull.should i take Lycopodium and if please suggest how.I M not getting Any good homeopathy doctor,but i ve huge reliance on homeopathy as earlier i ve got complete cure from some diseases. thanking you.waiting for your kind advice. Rupesh Kumar Moh
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012