History of OCD, social anxiety. Taking medications. Facing learning difficulties, unable to maintain professional relationship. Cure?

hi i m 25 yr old male with a history of OCD& social anxiety since 10 yrs and i am taking tab.veniz XR 75 mg1-0-2,t.clofranil XR75 mg 0-0-0.5,t.sizodon 2 mg 0-0-1 since 2 yrs.Now i m studying speciality nursing.i faced lot of learing difficulties and i cannot maintain professional relationship with any handwriting get detoriated from day by day.really i m very much frustrated
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013