History of HPV. Now pregnant, bump on vaginal lip. Could this occur after long period of no symptoms?

I am 46 years old. 17 years ago I was diagnosed with HPV . I have continued to Get my pap smears done and all have been normal and I have had no issues.The physician I had at that time said the HPV may have cleared on it’s own. Currently I am pregnant and have had the same partner for 3 years. . .I have a bump on the lip of my vagina that looks like a wart , could this occur still after no symptoms for 17 years?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013