History of Enderometriosis and frequent kidney stones. Blood in the bowels.

I am a 28 year old female with history of endometriosis and frequent kidney stones. A partial hysterectomy was performed a little over a month ago, removing everything but the ovaries. It was done laparoscopic and vaginal for delivery of the organs. After that surgery, my rectum did not feel quite right.. almost like when I birthed my daughter. My husband saw a possible hemorrhoid out more, which I got when giving birth. About 5 days ago, had toilet bowls full of blood coming from my rectum area - handfuls of blood when I wiped. Had a similar scare with this about 5 years ago, it was an anal fissure, no big deal.. I wasn't that concerned.. but did call my PCP. She thought possible internal hemorrhoid and called in a cream that I haven't used yet due to issues getting it at the pharmacy. Today, the bleeding has decreased... but I had my normal bowel movement this morning. It was long, semi-hard.. but not terrible. At the end of the stool there was a cluster of these 4 fleshy colored round things.. they resembled a cell that has been blown up on the microscope. It was a round, membrane looking sac that had a darker kind of spot in the middle. There was also two alongside the bottom of the stool. They were not "in" the stool.. but on the outer edge of it.. and only at the mid to end of the stool. What could these be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013