History of CSF leaks, had surgery. Suffer from headache and neck pain. Need to go to doctor?

I have a history of spontaneous CSF leaks ans have had multiple surgeries to repair. My doctor always says before I leave," If you get a fever and a bad headache/neck ache to go to the ER. For the last 24 hrs, I have had a debilitating headache and neckache. Both head and neck are throbbing but worse upon standing, upon sitting and even just trying to turn my head. My neck is very stiff. I have no fever. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013