History of C-section, frequent small opening on the scars. Is it due to overweight?

I had my daughter almost 4 years ago by c section---about a month ago a small opening appeared on the scar--I went back to the doctor--he had to surgergically repir it since it was not closing on its own, that was over 2 weeks ago---again 2 days ago another opening appeared in a different place--and the just repaired is re opening--my doctor is baffled and can t give me a reason why or how to stop this from happening. I am slightly over weight and have a fold of skin that sits over the scar.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013